Our vision describes what we achieve now and guides what we will achieve in the future. Our mission helps to define the schools, our objectives and our approach.
To bring out the best in everyone.
To guide students into becoming well-rounded, informed, responsible, principled and confident global citizens.
To develop understanding of democratic governance; environmental stewardship; adventure, self-discovery and courage; leadership, compassion and service to others.
Our high quality learning environment is typified by:
- First class, well qualified teaching staff
- Outstanding holistic teaching and excellent facilities
- Positive, stimulating and differentiated learning
- Enriching curriculum and an excellent co-curricular programme
- Thorough assessment and tracking of progress
- Supported transition through the Key Stages of school
- Positive, rewarding and efficient English speaking environment
- Intercultural, international and national understanding
- Effective development of information technology skills
- Creating the home of well rounded leaders of the future
EXEMPLARY STUDENT CONDUCT
Students at Regent’s International School, Bangkok have an excellent reputation for their behaviour and attitudes in and out school. The school works closely with every individual to help them behave to the highest standards. This approach is defined and promoted though a Conduct Agreement that is signed by every Secondary School student and parent. The same values are also promoted in the Primary School.
The Conduct Agreement made between students and the school
At all times our students promise
- to never intentionally harm any other person or bully another person,
- to act as a role model for younger students,
- to uphold the good name and reputation of the school through their behaviour,
- to respect the privacy, opinions and beliefs of others,
- to show respect and courtesy to all members of the school community,
- to be punctual and polite,
- to wear their uniform in a well presented fashion,
- not to make any public displays of affection,
- not to bring into school or use cigarettes, alcohol or drugs,
- not to use any item of technology in an inappropriate or offensive way.