The outstanding provision of pastoral care that exists at the Regent’s International School, Bangkok puts our boarders at the centre of every decision that we make.
Every boarder comes to us with a different life story and a unique learning journey. To that end, we know that there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution to the support and care that we give. The Boarding staff here at The Regent’s International School, Bangkok feel incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful range of boarding students.
The boarding House Parents have overall responsibility for the welfare of the boarders in their house. They are assisted by Boarding Assistants and GAP Staff.
Boarding staff share the following responsibilities towards all boarders:
- To set an example of civility, tolerance and responsibility.
- To show equal respect and attention to all, under all circumstances.
- To respect the boarders’ right to privacy.
- To encourage all boarders in an active participation of life in the Boarding House.
- To maintain the values and standards of the Boarding House and to contribute wherever possible.
Head of Boys' Boarding - Mr. Tim Bayley (email@example.com)
Head of Girls' Boarding - Anna Croucher (firstname.lastname@example.org)