Our Guiding principles
Regent's Graduation Profile
The Regent’s graduate is an empowered, life-long learner, driven to achieve their potential. They have the resilience and confidence to overcome challenges. They are emotionally intelligent and fully participate in relationships, employment, neighbourhood and global communities. Above all, they are happy and kind, benefitting from a lifelong association with the Regent’s family.
This comes about as a result of :
Students who :
– Are actively engaged in school and make the most of every opportunity
– Welcome the chance to take well-calculated risks and learn from failure
– Are principles, respectful, honest and show integrity
– Strive to embody the Round Square IDEALS, Discoveries and the IB Learner Profile
– Kind and consideration to pass
Teachers and support staff who :
– Recognise all students as individuals and care for them
– Be a role model in every aspect of their work.
– Support students’ passions, talents and personalities, as well as their academic development
– Have high expectations of themselves and their students.
– Participate fully in the school and find happiness in their work
Parents who :
– Are committed to the Regent’s journey
– Encourage their children to flourish creatively, emotionally and academically
– Communicate effectively as valued members of the school community
Our mission is to enable all students to achieve the Regent’s Graduate Profile and for all in our community to live happy, meaningful and selfless lives.
To bring out the best in everyone
Home of Well-Rounded Leaders of the Future
Strategic plan 2023-2024
Develop Regent’s students as well-rounded, active, global citizens
Ensure students achieve personal academic excellence
Develop leadership at Regent’s as a community attribute
Enhance and expand the boarding experiece
Attract talented, ambitious and committed families to the Regent’s Community
Foster the home and school partnership
Recruit develop and retain the best staff talent
Enhance the profile of the school, locally and internationally
Enrich the campus experience